New York JFK - Piñatex® Belt Bag - Latte
Shop vegan leather multi-purpose clutch bag to be worn as a cross body bag
Multi-purpose clutch sustainably designed to be worn in multiple ways.
- Made of the innovative and vegan alternative to leather, Piñatex®
- Inner-lined with 1 People signature suede
- Equipped with a small zippered pocket
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap and a belt
- Organic cotton dust bag to store the bag when not in use
- Available in Latte, Cherry, Mocha and Truffle
- Dimensions: H: 13 cm X W: 19 cm X D: 5 cm
- Strap Width: 3 cm
- Strap Length: 106 cm
- Strap Width: 2.5 cm
- Strap Length: 100 cm
- Piñatex® (Non-woven textile created to give an eco-friendly alternative to leather)
- Eco-friendly suede (Recycled Polyester)
- Recycled Brass
- The dust bag is made from organic cotton
ALL OURCOMMONPLACE SHIPPING & RETURNS ARE 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
All orders ship directly from our brands throughout the world to you.
For 1 People - All shipping is free with carbon offset! All orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement. For this internationally based brand, item(s) will arrive at your doorstep within 5-10 days once shipped.
Customers will be responsible for all customs and duties.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with a tracking number.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For 1 People - For full priced items, if you don’t 100% love the item, let us know, and we’ll gladly accept the return or exchange when initiated within 14 days of delivery date. All return and exchange fees will be the responsibility of the customer. Please email us at email@example.com for the return address. Discounts above 40% are not eligible for returns. Please refer to this page for further instructions and details on our returns & exchange policy.
Why the return costs? - All items are shipped from our independent designers throughout the world directly to you. Through your contribution to ourCommonplace, you’re taking us one step closer to a more sustainable and equitable world by supporting our designers, their employees, and their local communities