Handwoven decorative pillow cover made manually with hand-loom methods by Indonesian weaving artisans from Sumba Island. Our exotic Sumba Ikat stripes are naturally-dyed in beautiful French blues and reds on both sides of the pillow. You'll also love the fringe details at the bottom which adds a touch of tropical bohemian style. This pillow would look fabulous on any sofa, chair in your coastal sunroom, livingroom and bedroom.
Pillowcase details :
• Around 18 x 12 inches
• Made from traditionally hand-loomed Ikat fabric from Sumba, Indonesia
• Lined with raw cotton fabric
• High quality Japanese hidden zipper
• Handwash / Dry clean only
• Pillow insert not included