Your luxurious staple, The Spring Street Shearling Coat in ultra cosy lambskin shearling! Mixing super longhair Toscana shearling with curly hair merino shearling in the cosy and warming tone of deep dark green. The shearling is sourced from Turkey and Italy and developed in a sustainability certified tannery. The two-toned coat is fully reversible and incredibly soft in a new uniquely ours leather colour called Moss.
- drape oversized coat
- high collar neck line
- double-breasted design
- fully reversible coat style
- 5 hook and eye closures (both sides)
- antique silver hardware
- oversized fit
- 2 front flap pockets
- raw cut finish
- two types of shearling
- suede finish on exterior surface
- moss green is a deep dark green colour
- made in Europe shearling
- Leather Working Group certified tannery
- 100% Genuine Lambskin Shearling
Limited edition style with only 15 pieces made.
IN STOCK: XS, S, M, L, XL,XXL
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $360
10 Wears II $180
20 Wears II $90
25 Wears II $72
50 Wears II $36
Meet The Spring Street Coat.
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather style for the slow fashion women. #wearingwest14th
- Fit is slightly generous & oversized
- Model wears size SMALL
- Sophie McFadden (Model one) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- Ajok Marial (Model Two) height is 5'10 / 178cm, bust 30 inches/ 76 cm, waist 24.5inches / 62cm, & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Ajok measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Spring St. to be an oversized ball of warmth! This shearling jacket fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. The sleeves are generous in width to fit a nice chunky sweater underneath if needed. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Journey To Sustainability
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super cosy Tosacana lambskin shearling and Merinillo curly hair shearling from a sustainably certified tannery based in Turkey. The hides are a by-product and was sourced from Italy. West 14th labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop these colour that is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term boutique manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.