Greenwich Street Motor Jacket Black Leather
**BACK IN STOCK**
Our signature style and the original creators; The Greenwich Street Motor Jacket in ultra soft, drum dye lamb leather. It's our 24/7 biker jacket - the perfect marriage between rocker chic & feminine polish!
- drape neck line
- collar snap buttons
- cross over zip closure at front
- motor stitch detail on shoulders
- zipper feature on arm
- zippered feature on arm sleeve hem
- 2 exposed zipper pocket details on body side
- fully lined
- antique silver hardware
- 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
Last size release for the year with limited units. If your size is out of stock select Notify Me to be added to the waitlist for delivery in March 2022.
Alternatively have a look at the worn in charcoal.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $179
10 Wears II $89.50
20 Wears II $44.75
25 Wears II $35.80
50 Wears II $17.90
Looking for ways to style this luxe leather motor jacket? See our Creative Director and Founder, Violeta Tentomas's looks in the new series #womenofwest14th, click here.
Meet the Greenwich Street Motor Jacket
Take me to the bar at hip (and oh-so-noisy) Locanda Verde on Greenwich St for the true NY experience: fashion girls, chic Europeans and uber-cool-professionals. I'm your best ally from office drinks to date night - but make sure you pre-book!
- Snug, slim fitted long sleeves
- Fit is slightly generous due to the softness of the leather
- Model wears size SMALL
- Length is 54cm (small)
- Kate Bell (first model) height is 175cm ( 5'9in), bust 91cm (36in), waist 71cm (28in) & hips 94cm (34 in)
- Martyna Budna (second model) height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
- Dafne (third model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Greenwich to have slim fitted arms for many years to come. This motor jacket fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If the jacket fits snug then it's the right size for you as leather will 'give' with time and mould to your shape to make it feel like your very own bespoke jacket. If the jacket is tight then it's too small and would suggest sizing up. Look at the shoulders seam to align with your shoulder as another sign of the right fit. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Journey To Sustainability
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super soft lambskin leather from a tannery based in India The hide is a by-product and was sourced from India.
Processed using a drum to dye and develop this leather for pure softness and maintain its colour for years.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.
Learn more of our journey to Our Sustainable Future here.