Amari Handwoven Jute Fruit Bowl - Black
About This Handicraft
Say Hello to our Must-have Storage Trio. Handwoven and color stitched jute baskets are simple, yet stunning designs.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately (L) 5”tall x 14”round / (M) 4.75”tall x 12”round / (S) 4”tall x 10”round
- Material: Jute
- Color: Off-white with Black Stitch
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color and size.
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
ALL OURCOMMONPLACE SHIPPING & RETURNS ARE 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
All orders ship directly from our brands throughout the world to you with carbon offset. All returns and exchanges for US customers and US based brands are free on your 1st order.
For Hathorway - All orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 4-8 days once shipped for this US based brand.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with a tracking number.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For Hathorway - For full priced items, if you don’t 100% love the item, let us know, and we’ll gladly accept the return or exchange when initiated within 14 days of delivery date. All returns and exchanges will be subject to a flat $6 fee for each brand unless it’s your 1st order. Discounts above 40% are not eligible for returns. Please refer to this page for further instructions and details on our returns & exchange policy.
Why the return costs? - All items are shipped from our independent designers throughout the world directly to you. Through your contribution to ourCommonplace, you’re taking us one step closer to a more sustainable and equitable world by supporting our designers, their employees, and their local communities.