The huarache dates back to pre-Columbian Mexico and has since become a warm-weather staple shoe across many countries and cultures. Our Ecuador Sandal is proudly handcrafted in an ethical factory we own and operate in Peru.
Due to the handwoven nature of the leather, your pair should fit snug at first and then mold to your feet over time.
- 100% Vegetable tanned leather
- Soft, hand cut and woven leather
- Leather insole with microporous cushioning
- Lined side straps to minimize stretching
- Heel is lined with soft leather for maximum comfort
- Soft leather lining on the underside of upper for added comfort and durability
- Rubber sole
- Handmade in an ethical factory we own and operate in Peru
*Natural vachetta leather will not remain the same over time. Due to its natural state, exposure to the sun, natural grease, moisture, and sweat from your hands will cause it to darken over time. Indigo-dyed materials such as denim may transfer dye onto the leather. For general maintenance and care, its best to consult a trusted leather goods repair shop.
Due to the handwoven nature of the leather, your pair will hug your foot at first and continue to mold to your feet over time. You should experience minimal stretching and a shorter break-in period due to lined side straps.