Our original slide sandal.
Comfortable, pretty and always ready to take on the streets, roads and markets.
Named after a town in the mountains of the Dominican Republic that holds historical significance in the story of the evolution of the Dominican Republic.
Available in classic black and caramel.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcut, upcycled tire soles
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole
- handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
This style is recommended for virtually every foot type, width and length.
The crossover straps are generous while still providing support because they are a slide, they are great for those with limited movement or mobility.
The sides allow for those with feet challenges, such as bunions, to be able to wear pretty shoes with confidence.
This style is not recommended if you don’t like showing off your toes :)