Smooth and soften the skin with the beneficial vitamins, proteins and fats of buttermilk. Milk contains lactic acid- an alpha hydroxy acid- which penetrates the top layer of skin to slough off dead skin cells. Exfoliation stimulates the skin and healthy cells are regenerated. Use AHAs in your skincare regimen to help your skin rejuvenate itself more quickly.
- Beneficial Vitamins, Proteins and Fats of Buttermilk Smooth and Soften Skin
- Lactic Acid Sloughs Off Dead Skin
- AHA’s Promote the Regeneration of Healthy Skin Cells
- Enhanced with Angelia and Sandalwood Essential Oils
- Collectible Vintage Apothecary Bottle with Glass Stopper
Sweet Cream Buttermilk Powder, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Organic Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
Softens and exfoliates skin.
Add contents to bath and soak for 20 minutes.
Shipping Weight: 13 ounces; Net Weight: 3 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces; Bottle Type: Clear glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper; Shelf Life: 2 years
+ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.