Syros - JSY - Red Coral
Discover our Syros JSY red two piece swimwear, with high waist bottom, inspired from a tankini. Made from Econyl fabric, soft and light with UV protection.
- Timeless scoop neck
- Flattering double crisscross straps
- High waist bottom
- Double-lined design
- Soft and light fabric with UV protection (UPF 50+) to maintain its colour while also providing your skin with adequate protection from the ultraviolet radiation
- Signature 1 People logo badge
- The swimwear comes in a box for decent care
- Available in five colours: Deep Sea, Seaweed, Red Coral, Ocean Spray and Pebble
- Model is 181 cm and wearing a size M
- 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 1 People logo badge is made out of recycled brass
- Packaging box is made out of recycled paper
ALL OURCOMMONPLACE SHIPPING & RETURNS ARE 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
All orders ship directly from our brands throughout the world to you.
For 1 People - All shipping is free with carbon offset! All orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement. For this internationally based brand, item(s) will arrive at your doorstep within 5-10 days once shipped.
Customers will be responsible for all customs and duties.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with a tracking number.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For 1 People - For full priced items, if you don’t 100% love the item, let us know, and we’ll gladly accept the return or exchange when initiated within 14 days of delivery date. All return and exchange fees will be the responsibility of the customer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the return address. Discounts above 40% are not eligible for returns. Please refer to this page for further instructions and details on our returns & exchange policy.
Why the return costs? - All items are shipped from our independent designers throughout the world directly to you. Through your contribution to ourCommonplace, you’re taking us one step closer to a more sustainable and equitable world by supporting our designers, their employees, and their local communities