Introducing the Soho Slouch Trench; your bona-fide closet essential promising maximise style mileage for the ultimate investment! The ultra slouch leather trench with a relax raglan sleeve and fit in our newest paper thin lambskin leather with smoky black hardware. Feather Nappa leather is the lightest weight leather ever introduced to our collection allowing for more year round wear of this timeless wardrobe addition, and the seasonless colour called bottlebush green leather is a new neutral shade worn back to everything.
- trench coat style
- motorcycle collar neckline
- notched collar
- raglan sleeves
- centre front closer
- four leather covered button
- extra long belt with metal rivets
- smokey black hardware rivets and buckle
- belt loops
- two side body pockets
- deep pockets
- back trench style vent
- centre back slit on hem
- long sleeves with belt trim on arm hem
- belt trim has metal buckled
- long profile length
- Size Large, XL and XXL have additional body seam
- made in Europe Feather Nappa Leather
- Leather Working Group Certified leather
- West 14th neck and swing tags made from certified organic cotton
- 100% Lambskin Leather
- 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex lining
Limited edition style with only 20 pieces made.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $300
10 Wears II $150
20 Wears II $75
25 Wears II $60
50 Wears II $30
Meet The Soho Slouch Trench .
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather styles for the slow fashion women. #wearingwest14th
- Style true to size
- Relax, oversized fit
- Body fit is longer and loose due to design
- Length is 103cm (small)
- Model wears size SMALL
- Sophie McFadden (Model one) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small. If she was a customer we would recommend to take the size XS for ideal fit.
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Soho Trench to have a relaxed slouch fit yet still have a slim line for many years to come. This trench fits true to size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. If the coat fits snug then it's too small and suggest you size up. The pressure point would be your backside and hip area and we don't want this area to be snug. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
NEW SIZE. We are proud to introduce more sizing, so more women can wear this luxe basic. Introducing size XXL. Our new size offers a little bit more room in the arm sleeve to better fit a size 16 Australian women and a size 12 US women.
Journey To Sustainability
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super paper-thin lambskin leather from a gold standard sustainably certified tannery by the Leather Working Group based in Turkey. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Turkey. West 14th neck and swing tag labels are developed using Oeko-Tex Standard 100% organic cotton certified.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to develop this leather.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester. Hardware remains as metal.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.