Rosehip Face Serum
This all natural, plant based anti-aging formula features a potent blend of botanical oils and extracts which provide intensive hydration, improving skin tone and texture while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a non-comedogenic blend which absorbs quickly, restoring a beautiful, natural glow without leaving a greasy residue behind. Suitable for dry, sensitive, mature and combination skin types.
- Rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals - the essential nutrients needed to keep the skin firm and youthful.
- Olive squalane is a highly moisturizing emollient with excellent skin penetrating qualities and an affinity to the skins natural lipids - it prevents moisture loss while restoring the skins suppleness.
- Date seed extract offers anti-wrinkle efficacy and free radical scavenging properties.
- Sweet white lupine seed extract promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a fat soluble vitamin-like substance with powerful anti-oxidant qualities.
- The softening and skin soothing properties of calendula and chamomile are complimented by the anti-inflammatory properties of red clover and elder flower.
- Frankincense, rose, and carrot seed essential oils are revered for their anti-aging effects.
- Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer is an all-natural silicone replacement which reduces the greasiness of botanical oils while imparting a unique, silky afterfeel
(Olive) Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Coco- Caprylate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diheptyl Succinate*, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Lupinus Albus (Lupine) Seed Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa (Rose) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil *Natural Source, Plant Derived Ingredient.
Apply several drops, both morning and evening, to cleansed and toned skin. Allow five minutes for product to fully absorb before applying makeup. Follow with a moisturizer. For external use only.
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces; Net Weight: 1.2 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 1.3" x 1.3" x 3.75" ; Bottle Volume: 30mL/1 Fl Oz; Bottle Type: Milk glass apothecary bottle with pipette; Shelf Life: 1 year after opening
+ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life and living matter in all its forms and phenomena". They are fascinated with nature and order, ancient healing modalities, the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants and minerals. They strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted and food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in their Brooklyn studio and distributed in collectible glass apothecary bottles produced with up to 40% post-consumer content. They favor locally grown and harvested botanicals and donate a portion of proceeds to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.
Please note that all orders ships directly from our partners to you and each partner has policies unique to its boutique.
For Bios Apothecary - all shipping is free! Orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 3-7 days once shipped.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with an updated tracking number.
For Bios Apothecary - we believe that all items purchased should be loved and have a purpose in your life. If you don't 100% love the item, let us know, and we'll gladly accept the items within 30 days of purchase for a flat $6 fee. Please refer to this page for instructions on returns.