Morning Glory Brightening Serum
This brightening face oil with fruit-derived alpha hydroxy acids and vitamin C provides gentle exfoliation while softening and moisturizing the skin.
- Provides gentle yet effective exfoliation.
- Fruit acids derived naturally from from bilberry, sugar cane, orange, lemon , and sugar maple brighten and soften the skin, shedding dullness, uneven tone and texture
- Features two forms of oil soluble, brightening vitamin c - L-Ascorbyl Palmitate and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - which target hyperpigmentation, post-acne scarring, and age spots
- Blueberry seed, blackberry seed, and pomegranate seed oils are rich sources of essential fatty acids, phytonutrients, anti-oxidants.
- Azulene-rich blue chamomile essential oil soothes irritation while imparting a warm, sweet aroma a deep blue color
- Morning glory blooms with the rising sun, awakening with shimmering brilliance and vitality. Though they have a short life span and fade away by night, the mother vine bursts into life with new blooms each day, symbolizing the ever-present potential for rebirth and renewal.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Seaweed) Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Blue Chamomile) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Ipomoea Indica (Morning Glory) Flower Essence
Massage 4-8 drops into to face in the evening before bed, avoiding eye contour and lip area.
Shipping Weight: 7 ounces; Product Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 3.5"; Bottle Volume; 30mL/1 Fl Oz; Bottle Type: Matte black glass bottle with black dropping pipette; Shelf Life: 6-12 months
+ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Sun Alert: Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, be certain you have adequate sunscreen protection while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life and living matter in all its forms and phenomena". They are fascinated with nature and order, ancient healing modalities, the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants and minerals. They strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted and food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in their Brooklyn studio and distributed in collectible glass apothecary bottles produced with up to 40% post-consumer content. They favor locally grown and harvested botanicals and donate a portion of proceeds to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.
Please note that all orders ships directly from our partners to you and each partner has policies unique to its boutique.
For Bios Apothecary - all shipping is free! Orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 3-7 days once shipped.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with an updated tracking number.
For Bios Apothecary - we believe that all items purchased should be loved and have a purpose in your life. If you don't 100% love the item, let us know, and we'll gladly accept the items within 30 days of purchase for a flat $6 fee. Please refer to this page for instructions on returns.