The Midtown Kick Flare Pant in perfect recovery, stretch lamb leather. The subtle flare, ankle length and mid-rise waist compliments the second skin fit of this flattering and versatile leather pant in black leather.
- slim fitted cropped flare pant
- denim-like pockets on front & backside
- West 14th branded button at centre front
- hidden centre front zipper
- slim flare kick after knee break
- crop length to end above ankle
- mid-rise waist
- no lining
- Note model is very tall at 5'11inches, so pants appear shorter in length
- 100% Lamb Stretch Leather
Most sizes are back in stock with limited units.
Meet the Midtown Pant
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-supple, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Midtowns to be perfect-length for all shoes. They fit true to size and would suggest to start with your normal size. You want the fit to be tight from first wear as they will soften and give with wear. Our stretch leather gives more than other types of leather and you want these to remain fitted. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitted through legs
- Slim flare kick after knee break
- Crop length to end above ankle (Note model is very tall at 5'11 inches)
- Stretch leather 'gives' more than non-stretch leather
- Model wears size SMALL
- Length: Inside Leg 65cm; Front Rise 23cm, Leg Opening 38cm
- Martyna Budna (first model) height is 180cm ( 5'11 in), bust 82cm (32.5 in), waist 60cm (23.5 in) & hips 90cm (35.5 in)
- Kate Bell (second model) height is 175cm ( 5'9in), bust 91cm (36in), waist 71cm (28in) & hips 94cm (34 in)
- Dafne (third model) height is 182cm ( 5'11in) , bust 84cm (33in), waist 64cm (25in) & hips 89cm (35 in)
Journey To Sustainability
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super soft stretch lambskin leather from a tannery based in China. The hide is a by-product and was sourced from Australia.
Processed using an eco-friendly, plant-base and chemical-free tanning process called vegetable tanning to develop this leather and stretch quality is unique to West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester. We use Natulon Recycled Zippers by YKK Corporation. The zipper’s tape is made from post consumer polyester waste, such as water bottles. Hardware remains as metal.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.