Custom Perfume Oil
Made just for you! This customized blend will be prepared by hand in our Brooklyn-based formulary according to your specifications. For guidance on selections and to learn more about each of our raw ingredients and complexes, click here.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose up to four essential oils (aka "notes")
- Simple is okay! A solifluer is a type of perfume that contains only a single floral note - jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, lavender, and neroli are exquisite on their own. Sometimes less is more!
- (Optional) - Infuse dried flowers or semi-precious gemstones into your perfume. This will not add a scent but may increase therapeutic benefits and add visual interest.
- For longevity, consider adding a base, a middle and a top note - blends that include only middle or top notes will need to reapplied more frequently. Learn more about scent structure and composition here.
- Note that depending on the essential oils you select, the color of your oil will be clear, light or deep yellow.
- Perfumery is art and not all oils will blend well together! If you are unsure take a look at our blending suggestions.
This will vary blend to blend, an ingredients card with the details of your formula will be included in your shipment. In addition to your selections, all perfume oils will contain a carrier oil blend of fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil, and evening primrose oil.
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces; Net Weight: .7 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 3/4 x 1-1/2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 15mL; Bottle Type: Glass Bottle Roll on Applicator and Foil Cap; Shelf Life: 1 year
Please note that all customizable, made to order items are final sale. If you'd like get more familiar with our botanicals before ordering feel free to stop into our Brooklyn studio and explore!
Bios is defined as "the science of life and living matter in all its forms and phenomena". They are fascinated with nature and order, ancient healing modalities, the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants and minerals. They strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted and food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in their Brooklyn studio and distributed in collectible glass apothecary bottles produced with up to 40% post-consumer content. They favor locally grown and harvested botanicals and donate a portion of proceeds to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.
Please note that all orders ships directly from our partners to you and each partner has policies unique to its boutique.
For Bios Apothecary - all shipping is free! Orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 3-7 days once shipped.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with an updated tracking number.
For Bios Apothecary - we believe that all items purchased should be loved and have a purpose in your life. If you don't 100% love the item, let us know, and we'll gladly accept the items within 30 days of purchase for a flat $6 fee. Please refer to this page for instructions on returns.