Utilising excess shearling to create this glamorously luxe closet staple, The Bushwick Reversible Vest. This sellout shearling vest style now available in plush taupe coloured long-haired lambskin shearling is made for us in Turkey by a sustainably certified tannery. Cosy to touch and comfy to wear!
- stand collar
- sleeveless vest style
- fully reversible
- hidden front hook & eye front closures
- raw cut finish
- oversize fit
- suede finish on interior surface
- Leather Working Group certified tannery
- 100% Lamb Shearling
A true limited release with only 9 pieces created.
COST PER WEAR
5 Wears II $300
10 Wears II $150
20 Wears II $75
25 Wears II $60
50 Wears II $30
Meet the Bushwick Vest
Every garment tells a story. It reminds you of a place & time in your life. It shapes your confidence. It gives you energy & directs your future. Create your own stories in West 14th's super-suppler, ultra luxe leather pieces. #wearingwest14th
Oversized, relax fit
- Boxy shape
- Fit is true to size
- 3 sizes available: XS/S, M/L & XL/XXL
- Model wears size XS/S
- Ajok Marial (Model One) height is 5'10 / 178cm, bust 30 inches/ 76 cm, waist 24.5inches / 62cm, & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Ajok measurements are inline with our standard size extra small.
- Sophie McFadden (Model Two) height is 5'9 (177 cm), bust 33.5 inches/ 77cm, waist 24 inches/61cm & hips 34 inches/ 86cm. Sophie's measurements are inline with our standard size extra small. If she was a customer we would recommend to take the size XS for ideal fit.
Designer Fitting Notes: We designed the Bushwick as a cosy, relaxed fit layer. This shearling vest fits pretty true to size noting it is boxy shape with oversized armholes, so a range of sizes can suit each size. We suggest trying on your standard size to start. Sizes XXS, XS and Small can select the first size and M, L the second size and XL or XXL can select the 3rd size. If the vest fits snug across the bust then we suggest to size up. Note leather will give about a half of size over the lifetime of wear.
Journey To Sustainability
Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia
Sourced this super cosy Tosacana lambskin shearling from a sustainably certified tannery based in Turkey. The hides are a by-product and was sourced from Italy.
Processed using a chrome base tanning process to create for West 14th.
Recycled material is used in the trimming details for this style. Perma Core ECO 100 by A&E is an ethically manufactured, industrial sewing thread, featuring fully recycled polyester.
Manufactured this heirloom piece in Guangdong Province, China with quality control conducted in Hong Kong by our long term manufacturing partners.
Shipped in compostable satchels to our warehouse partners in Ingleburn, NSW Australia and then directly to our women around the globe. Safely packed in West 14th reusable duster bag made in Australia by Sisterworks social enterprise.
Worn & Loved by our beloved customers for a lifetime… or until your girlfriend or daughter steels it!
* Items with the above smart improvements have this on swing tag.