Kathmandu KTM - Leggings - Jasper
Discover the sports leggings its seamless fit for running and workout with stretchable features made of elastane and available also in sapphire colour
- Recycled polyamide
- High rise
- Fine finish
- Curve cutline for comfort and sculpt
- Cutline in shiny fabric
- No seam on the side for ease of movement
- Calf-length - crop length
- Second-skin layer
- High-rise tummy flattening waistband
- Embroidered signature logo at the back
- The activewear comes in a box that you can reuse for storage
- Available in four colours: Onyx, Jasper, Agate, Sapphire
- Our Model is 169cm and wearing a size S
Outer - 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- Side cutline - shiny fabric (82% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 18% Elastane)
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- The packaging box is made out of recycled paper
ALL OURCOMMONPLACE SHIPPING & RETURNS ARE 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
All orders ship directly from our brands throughout the world to you.
For 1 People - All shipping is free with carbon offset! All orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement. For this internationally based brand, item(s) will arrive at your doorstep within 5-10 days once shipped.
Customers will be responsible for all customs and duties.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with a tracking number.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For 1 People - For full priced items, if you don’t 100% love the item, let us know, and we’ll gladly accept the return or exchange when initiated within 14 days of delivery date. All return and exchange fees will be the responsibility of the customer. Please email us at email@example.com for the return address. Discounts above 40% are not eligible for returns. Please refer to this page for further instructions and details on our returns & exchange policy.
Why the return costs? - All items are shipped from our independent designers throughout the world directly to you. Through your contribution to ourCommonplace, you’re taking us one step closer to a more sustainable and equitable world by supporting our designers, their employees, and their local communities