Our cult favorite now comes in color! We hand-dyed the Milk Slip Dress with natural black pigments - the result is a soft shade of slate. Bias cut from 100% milk fabric. Fair trade made by our friends in NYC's garment district.
About Milk Fabric: If waste is a design flaw, milk fabrics are flawless. Developed by German microbiologist and designer Anke Domaske, leftover milk from organic dairy farms is fermented and spun into a silky fiber, produced entirely without chemicals, dyes and with very little water. The finished fabric retains all of milk's nutrients and natural proteins, making it antimicrobial, hypo-allergenic, temperature regulating and fully biodegradable. Fabric is skincare!
- 100% milk fabric
- hand dyed; please allow for variations
- bias cut
- v-neck and back
- adjustable ties at shoulders
- calf length
- true to size
- Liza is 5'6 (167 cm) and wears a size S.
- machine or hand wash cold, hang dry
- wash sparingly and choose plastic-free laundry detergents!