Gem Story Oil - Balance
Gem Story multi-sensory oils are a collection of luxe, all natural, non toxic, oil based perfumes infused with semi-precious crystals. This roll on perfume oil is a stabilizing infusion of tiger’s eye and quartz crystal, scented with therapeutic grade rosewood essential oil and jasmine extract. Can be used as aromatherapy for meditation, yoga and ritual. Phthalate free, alcohol free, and toxin free.
- Potent herbal aromatherapy oil - Therapeutic grade rosewood essential oil and jasmine extract in a base of coconut, jojoba and evening primrose - An all natural infusion of botanicals and minerals - Free of synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMOs, artificial scents, colors and dyes
- Attuned to the vibration of tigers eye and quartz gems - Infused with carefully selected gemstones which act as a conduit for healing energy
- Use as an attar for energy work, meditation and yoga- Cleanses the aura - Helps to break up stagnation and energetic blockages
- Stainless steel roller ball for easy application - Effortlessly dispense your healing oil with our new and improved metal rolling cap that glides gently over the skin
- Portable and travel friendly - Easy to carry roll on format makes it suitable for travel - Keep in your purse or briefcase for an instant pick me up
- Makes a great gift - Perfect for someone that enjoys a holistic lifestyle - a great alternative to jewelry!
- Fresh and natural scent - Woody and floral
- Try one, or collect the line - Create a mood library to set the tone for any occasion!
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tiger’s Eye Gemstones, Quartz Crystal Gemstones, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract
Dab the fragrant oils on your pulse points or use as a light perfume and allow their energy to align with your own power.
+ CARE AND STORAGE
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces; Net Weight: .7 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 3/4 x 1-1/2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 15mL; Bottle Type: Glass Bottle Roll on Applicator and Foil Cap; Shelf Life: 1 year
Bios is defined as "the science of life and living matter in all its forms and phenomena". They are fascinated with nature and order, ancient healing modalities, the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants and minerals. They strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body.
Bios blends organic, wildcrafted and food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in their Brooklyn studio and distributed in collectible glass apothecary bottles produced with up to 40% post-consumer content. They favor locally grown and harvested botanicals and donate a portion of proceeds to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.
ALL OURCOMMONPLACE SHIPPING & RETURNS ARE 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
All orders ship directly from our brands throughout the world to you with carbon offset. All returns and exchanges for US customers and US based brands are free on your 1st order.
For Bios Apothecary - All orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 4-8 days once shipped for this US based brand.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with a tracking number.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For Bios Apothecary - For full priced items, if you don’t 100% love the item, let us know, and we’ll gladly accept the return or exchange when initiated within 14 days of delivery date. All returns and exchanges will be subject to a flat $6 fee for each brand unless it’s your 1st order. Discounts above 40% are not eligible for returns. Please refer to this page for further instructions and details on our returns & exchange policy.
Why the return costs? - All items are shipped from our independent designers throughout the world directly to you. Through your contribution to ourCommonplace, you’re taking us one step closer to a more sustainable and equitable world by supporting our designers, their employees, and their local communities.