The R Collective
Inspired by the 90s rave scene, Tess Whitfort proves sustainable fashion can be edgy and avant garde. Cut from upcycled suiting with a hint of comfort stretch, to be worn with slingback sandals or ankle boots.
- Black upcycled 62% polyester 33% viscose 5% elastane suiting with subtle pinstripe
- Get creative and adjust the waist belt with D rings to suit you
- Wide leg tapers into elasticated ankles
- Made in Thailand by our seamstress named Kanjana
- Model is 173cm/ 5'8" and is wearing a size M-L
Please note that all orders ships directly from our partners to you and each partner has policies unique to its boutique.
For R Collective - all shipping is free! Orders will be processed within 3 business days of order placement, and will arrive at your doorstep within 4-8 days once shipped.
After you've placed your order, you'll receive an order confirmation in your inbox. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an additional email with an updated tracking number.
For R Collective - we believe that all items purchased should be loved and have a purpose in your life. If you don't 100% love the item, let us know, and we'll gladly accept the items within 14 days of purchase for a flat $6 fee. Please refer to this page for instructions on returns.